weight ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Elf on a Shelf, Creepy=Cool!

I had heard about Elf on a Shelf but until this year when I saw it popping up on Pinterest constantly that I realized there was more to it than I had first thought.  Once I looked into it I thought it was genius!!  You mean I can try to convince my toddlers that this Elf is watching them and reporting their behavior to Santa?  I'm in!  My boys are loving the magic of Christmas!  I can already tell this is going to be our best Christmas ever because I'm able to involve my boys more than when they were babies.

I went to Target and purchased my Elf on the Shelf box set and as many people have pointed out, it is a creepy looking doll.  It's not the over the top cuteness you find in most stuffed animals and dolls we are accustomed too.   But he does grow on you and becomes cuter by the day!

So here are a few of the antics our Elf, Buddy, has done in the past few days!
Buddy stayed up all night reading books!

Buddy went zip lining across the living room!

Buddy went fishing!

Buddy had a marshmallow fight against some toy soldiers.

Buddy toilet papered the tree.

The little troublemaker himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment