weight ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, December 23, 2011

I Did it Again! Losing Weight!

I weighed in a day early since I have family arriving this afternoon and I lost .6 lbs!!  Even in my book, that is awesome since gaining or only losing .2 lbs is pretty normal for me. 

My husband made Oreo Truffles and I may have ate one too many but they are so unbelievably good!!!

I wanted to share a green smoothie recipe with you that my picky 2 year old who eats no fruit and vegetables unless they are in a smoothie (I've tried everything, but I try not to stress, this too shall pass) loves!  I was nervous that when he saw the color, he'd refuse it but he drank it so fast and then tried stealing his brother's:)

Annie's Eats posted this recipe and I've tried it with fresh pineapple and pear and canned fruit (in 100% juice) and it's great either way!  Click here for the Green Monster Smoothie!

Also, moms out there, have you heard of Lindsay Brin??  She's a fitness expert and is known for getting her pretty baby body back including her six pack.  This lady is phenomenal in my book and she has an amazing story of trying IVF 4 times, had a vanishing twin, a miscarriage, had 2 healthy babies.....and then....BAM...she gets a suprise pregnancy naturally and 6 months ago had a healthy baby!  Go visit her website http://www.lindsaybrin.com/.

Then, I'm still trying to wrap my head around exactly what a molar pregnancy is after reading Lilblueboo.com.  My friend sent me the link for Elf on the Shelf ideas and a few days ago I decided to read some other posts and long story short, she had a molar pregnancy and it fed her tumors and she is now undergoing treatment for cancer.  Her motto is "Choose Joy" and it's inspiring to see how she handles her current struggles including losing her father recently.  She has a great blog, she's definitely a super mom! 

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and get to spend quality time with your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment