weight ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 16, 2010

What I ate...

I've struggled with being obese since I was 11 so I'm like this perpetual dieter.  I'm on my 4th attempt at Weight Watchers and I'm loving there new program.  My ultimate goal is to make lifetime by reaching my healthy weight and becoming a leader.  There are no leaders in our area under the age of 45 so I'd like to shake it up a little!  Here's what yesterday looked like for me:

Breakfast
1/2 C. egg beaters
1/2 C. diced red and yellow peppers
2 T. Kraft Mexican shredded cheese
1 T. Tilamook Light Sour Cream
A little salsa

12 oz black coffee with 1 packet Splenda and 1/4 C. SF Coffeemate Vanilla Creamer (yes, my coffee looks more like milk than real coffee, lol!)

Snacks
1/2 Cucumber sliced, 2 regular carrots cut up
2 T. Ranch dip made with Tilamook Light Sour Cream and Hidden Valley Ranch Dip mix
Fiber One Bar
Banana

Lunch
Whole wheat sandwich round
4 pieces Hormel fully cooked bacon
Sliced tomato
Lettuce Shreds
1 tsp. Light mayo and mustard
Diet Coke
Salad with veggies and spray Balsamic vinaigrette

Dinner
Weight Watchers Pesto Fettuccine with Peas which consisted of spinach fettuccine noodles, lots of peas, ricotta, pesto, Parmesan cheese, black pepper, salt, and shredded rotisserie chicken that I bought from the deli. 

Before bed
12 oz black DECAF coffee with 1 packet Splenda and 1/4 C. SF Coffeemate Vanilla Creamer
2 gingerbread cookies (not that I should have had 2 but my sweet tooth was in high gear at the moment!)

I need to add in my water more, I drank a little hear and there but I did not drink enough of it!  Also, I need to start adding a yogurt or glass of milk to up my calcium, but all in all, not a bad day!

No comments:

Post a Comment