weight ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, May 13, 2011

My Two New Chocolate Indulgences

Did you all know that I like sweets?  Like REALLY like sweets?  There are just certain things I haven't given up, like Chocolate, but other things I have such as going through a half gallon of ice cream per week.  My grandpa always said you have two stomachs- one for eating and one for dessert that's why you are never too full for dessert!

I love Chocolate Cheerios as a snack dry or of course in the morning for breakfast:


And then there are these 3 Point Weight Watchers Giant Fudge Bars!  I remember fudge bars being kind of watered down chocolate icy things that were so-so but these were like soft serve chocolate ice cream on a stick!  SO GOOD!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment