weight ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Weight Watchers Weekly Weigh In: Great Loss!

Finally….a 1.4 lb loss bringing me to 186 lbs! I'm so thankful I finally had a decent loss!! It was memorial day weekend however and it was a lot of chips, starbucks, cookies, hot dogs, eating out, etc. so I'm going to really have to stay on plan these next 4 days to post another loss.


 

My Grandpa arrives tomorrow night and he is a meat and potatoes and dessert at dinner kind of guy and we'll be touring around so I'm a little bit worried about my diet. I'm going to try to concentrate on not drinking calories (soda, Starbucks, juice), eating as much produce as possible to fill up, and to watch portion sizes.


 

Did anyone catch the Extreme Makeover show last night where the girl lost 161 pounds in a year mostly on her own? Amazing!! I wish I had that drive. You know where a trainer tells you, "I want you to lose 80 lbs in the next 90 days," and like this girl, you work out 4-5 hours a day and eat healthy and you reach your goal? I still have not committed myself to exercise. There are weeks that go by where I don't go even once. That's terrible!! I'm hoping since most of my favorite shows are now just reruns for the summer, I can get away from the TV and spend my time being active. But the truth is I will watch the dumbest television programs just to fill up my time after the kids go to bed around 7. What a waste!! I hope all of you enjoyed the Memorial Day weekend as much as I did!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss!!! That is fantastic!
    Hope you have a great visit with your grandpa.
    I did not watch that show, but it does sound motivating. I have heard about it...I will have to start watching!

    ReplyDelete