weight ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Weekly Weight Watchers Weigh In: Not much to say

Well, I'm the exact same weight as last week and it's disappointing considering I ate on track the entire week and wasn't at Disneyland eating chocolate croissants and ice cream martinis.  I even started bootcamp and got 2 hour long high intensity work outs.  And nothing. 

Yesterday my mom said she was going to quit weight watchers because she wasn't losing any weight so why keep paying $40 a month?  She usually gives up around the 16 week mark and soon after I follow because it's less fun waking up early on Saturday to go to a meeting without knowing anyone there. 

But late last night she texted me that she'd see me at the meeting and thanks for encouraging her not to give up.  I sort of think they conversation I was trying to have with her about not giving up was the same conversation I was having with myself in my head a couple days before.

So I'm not giving up, I'm just going to track everything, get my water in, and get my exercise in and dang it, next week's weigh in better show some kind of loss before I pull out the poor me card for you all to see.

4 comments:

  1. wow, we are so on the same page! good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not giving up, but I read Vicky's blog post and I think I need to cut back and the weekly allowance points that WW gives us to use or not to use. I feel like my weight loss is equivalent to the watching paint dry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea not giving up no way no how! We're doing this with or without WW!!

    ReplyDelete