weight ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Weekly Weight Watchers Weigh In: Every Little Bit Counts!

Well, I lost a whole .8 lbs.  I ate BEYOND and I mean WAY BEYOND my daily and weekly points.  It was bad:(  My husband's birthday was this week and he asked for a Thanksgiving Dinner as his birthday dinner.  And you know, it was darn good and it we did not try to lighten up any of our recipes and I even made the Pioneer Woman's mashed potatoes which were insanely good and probably cost me a days points allowance for just one scoop.

I'm not even sure how I lost weight this week!  I'm not proud of my eating and I certainly don't think I should be doing that again any time soon, but it was nice not to gain weight!!

Our leader is asking all of us to really commit to exercise no matter how little it is, even 10 minutes a day.  We discussed how after 3 weeks something is a habit and in my experience, exercise did not become easier at 3 weeks and the minute I skipped one day it turned into 2 days and into a week and so on.  Finally some of our streets are clear so I can take the kids back out on a nightly walk besides going to the gym but we have to figure out our stroller situation.  Last year we packed the kids, this year we definitely need a double stroller. So I'm weeding through all their old stuff trying to figure out what to sell to pay for the stroller I want.  I really want a Bob Revolution Duallie, but I'm okay with the Bob Sport Utility after reading lots of reviews on it but those bad boys are expensive!!  And it will only get used 4-5 months out of the year.  I'm trying to be smarter about spending money on the kids this year so if it's not in the budget, then I sell things that are just taking up space in the guest room anyways to pay for it!

How was your week?  Do you tend to lose more weight during the summer?  That's when I always gain back my weight and I'm not sure why but I'm determined to not let it happen again this summer:)

No comments:

Post a Comment