weight ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Weekly Weight Watchers Weigh In: Still chugging along

Again, .2 lb loss.  It's okay, I didn't eat all my weekly points allowance but I did not work out.  And AF came this week, yipee!  I was kind of in a funk this week and by Tuesday Dylan was really sick with a cold, AJ had a cough also, and so I decided to leave work at 1 on Tuesday and I just took the rest of the week off:)  It was nice that Dylan wanted to be held so much and cuddle because he's just on the go all the time these days and I miss that time with him.

During my time off my husband and I went on a 3 hour date (while the boys ate lunch with my mom and then napped because I didn't want to leave Dylan for too long) and I did most of my spring cleaning including cleaning out my closet (again).  I finally let go of all my maternity clothes because the truth is, I don't want to be a size XL with the next baby.  When I was going through them all I remembered just how awesome it was to just go to Motherhood Maternity, grab anything that was an XL and 90% of the time it looked cute and fit great.  Why can't regular clothes have stretchy expandable tummy areas?!  And fit nicely across my larger chest?!  Oh well.  And I've finally learned, I think, that Lane Bryant clothes just don't fit me right because and I always forget to send them back and get my money back, so no more LB for me.  Also, I like Torrid but the truth is, everything I've bought from there has been poor quality and doesn't look great after the first wash or just is cheap material so I need to stop going there also.  Again, the clothes that seem to work best for my shape are Banana Republic and Gap and they hold up pretty well from one year to the next.

I'm currently on the hunt for a nice double jogger stroller.  Not because I am going to become a runner while pushing two babies, but I do want to get back to nightly walks with the boys.  I've had  my eye on a BOB stroller but until I can sell the rest of the boys clothes I have stored and some other things, I just can't justify it.  I keep an eye out on craigslist hoping to get lucky and score a used one:)

I don't really know what this post is about, LOL!  Not really any point, just some random thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment