weight ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Workout Goal: 2000 Calorie Burn

My trainer for bootcamp said she likes to have a calorie burn goal versus time or days at the gym and I really liked the idea so here goes! I'll update after each workout this week.
4/10/11 463 Calories, 3.3 miles, 55 min.
4/11/11 446 Calories, 3.1 miles, 52 min.
4/12/11 Rest
4/13/11 385 Calories, 3.1 miles, 50 min.
4/14/11 Rest aka I was too lazy to work out:)
4/15/11 717 Calories, 5 miles, 85 minutes

Week Total=2011!!!!!

*4/13 I forget my Polar watch but wore the monitor which transmitted to the treadmill so Calories are low because it was not based on my body profile.
*I am doing the Couch to 5K program but besides making sure I jog 60 seconds, walk 90 seconds and repeat that, I'm not following the plan perfectly.  I'm overdoing it.  As of today, 4/12,  my shins are killing me.  I should have started out slower, I'm pretty sure they knew what they were doing when they said to start out with 20 minutes.

**I have a Polar F6 heart rate monitor that is a band the goes around my torso and a watch that reads the heart rate and converts it to calories. I've had it for 4 years and today was the first day I used it and it rocks!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I really admire how determined you are Brandi. I lose like 7lb and then give up!

    You look great by the way, I was looking at yourb recent photos!

    Shel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shel, you are right I am determined but I just wish that one morning I wake up excited to go exercise:) And now I'm getting shin splints because I obviously over did it!

    ReplyDelete