weight ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lunch Idea: Mediterranean Chicken Sandwich

I order a used copy of the Biggest Loser Family Cookbook last week and it has a lot of really great simple ideas and one of them was a Mediterranean Chicken Sandwich.  I subbed some of the items I liked and it was delicious!  Please don't be blown away by my awesome food photography please:) "Recipe" is below!

Mediterranean Chicken Sandwich
2 Tablespoons Athenos Roasted Red Pepper Hummus (1 WWPP)
1 Sandwhich Thin (3 WWPP) or a wrap like Flat Out would be great
2 oz. Rotisserie Chicken or Grilled Chicken Breast (3 WWPP)
Spinach leaves
Cucumber, thinly sliced
Tomato Slices (I used a Roma)
Sliced Red Onion

Spread the hummus evenly on each piece of bread, layer the chicken, spinach leaves, tomato slices and red onion and enjoy!  It was really good and filling!  7 WWPP if you used the same ingredients I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment