weight ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, July 11, 2011

Weekly Weigh In: Small Goals for the Week!

I gained .8lbs!! Holy moly!  The problem is I ate my way through Saturday, Sunday, and Monday for the 4th of July weekend.  And I had a weak moment on Thursday night where I ate a bowl of homemade ice cream, not a serving, a bowl.  My relationship with food is horrendous, I know.

So instead of getting back on track after my 8am weigh in on Saturday I went to Fred Meyer's where there is a Starbucks and had a grande iced Caramel Macchiato and I bought a small package of glazed cake donut holes.  I ate about 10, so bad!  Then about an hour later I was so sick to my stomach.  

I'm going to look at small steps this week since I know if you do the actions the results will come....supposedly:)
1)  Drink 8 glasses of water.  I'm filling up a pitcher of water with the 8 cups and I need to finish it daily.
2)  Work out 4 times this week.
3)  Journal food points in morning to plan out my day and try my hardest to stick to 29 points a day.

I'm really hoping to lose at least 2 pounds because I've been on this roller coaster of small losses and big gains for about 2 months now.  My goal is still to lose 30 pounds by the time I turn 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment