weight ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekly Weight Watchers Weigh In: Big Gain

At least I went, that's all I can say, is I didn't skip and instead faced the scale.  Current weight, 188.8.  I was 186 just a few weeks ago.  One thing I promised myself is that I won't quit Weight Watchers this time even if it means I don't see a loss or I have a gain.  By now I usually would have quit because I didn't lose as much weight as I wanted.  I admit, I've been going to Starbuck's 3-4 times a week and besides not being very healthy, it's expensive!!!  So that needs to stop.  This will be the first week in about 4 weeks that there is not a holiday, birthday celebration or house guests to cook for or eat out with so I'm hopeful it'll be a good week!

I've got a menu written out, I'm working on calculation points in the recipe builder for some of our dinners and I'm trying to commit to going to the gym every day....even if it's only for 30 minutes. 

I turn 30 in about 3 months and I want to lose 30 pounds by then.  It's a lofty goal but it really is something I want to do for myself.  I just need to look at each week and stay on track.  Hope everyone has a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brandi!! How are you? I've been reading your posts and my heart and thoughts have been with you the last few weeks. We are in the same boat, I too want to lose 30 pounds by my bday in October. I know we can do this! We've both lost about the same amount on WW this year, so I feel ya!! Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can do this!!! I've had a rough month, I need to start making positive changes, clear my head and maybe in order to do that I need to sweat it out:) How are you though!? It has been quite a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand! I am doing well, giving this a real try. I don't think I realized how much my metabolism came to a screeching halt and I'm trying to do my best to understand my body now. I thought I could lose weight quickly like I have before but it just hasn't happened. I sabotage myself with sweets almost everyday!! Except today lol =) I'm giving myself until OCT to lose weight and in OCT we're going to start TTCing no matter what! I turn 33 so I have decided that I don't have much time before I'm 35 to be messing around. I have seen my Dr and she said conceiving at my weight 250, is obviously not ideal, but if it happened we would work with it. I really hate that weight is a factor in this journey but oh well. I have decided to love myself and accept myself no matter what. I have to love myself now not later if and when I lose weight. I look in the mirror and don't like what I see, but I tell myself, "Hey, it's temporary, you are working on it!" Being less stressed out this summer will hopefully help me too. Last week Iost .5, but hey it's better than gaining any weight right? lol Anyway, my goal is to lose 10% of my weight(25lbs.) before October, If could get to 220 hey even better. I have decided I'm not going to beat myself up anymore, just love and accept myself on this journey. I have a pair of sz. 16 jeans and size Medium blouse I wore weighing in at 222. I realized more than anything I want to fit into those jeans again! My body is what it is and it's about time I start loving it not hating it =) Anyway, sorry for my rant lol =) Take care, we'll be in touch!
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete