weight ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, June 13, 2011

Weekly Weight Watchers Weigh In: Skipped It

No weigh in this week, instead my family left early Friday to go camping for the weekend and it's just been one heck of a week that waking up and being to the meeting before 7am to get weighed just wasn't on my radar. 

I ate like crap this weekend camping.  I mean awful awful awful.  You should have seen my groceries on the conveyor belt, it looked like a junk food hall of fame line up.  It was almost to the point of embarrassing.  Yes there was a bag of green grapes, some strawberries and a bag of oranges all of which went in the cooler and were never touched in 3 days!! 

I know to truly change the weigh I look at food and to really lose this weight I have to come to terms with the fact that when there are holidays, super bowl parties, camping, hosting a dinner party or Sunday dinners, I use it as a free ticket to eat all the junk I want and I really need to focus on healthy foods with  maybe a small splurge.  Because if I count up all the holidays, birthdays, trips out of town, get togethers, that allows me to eat really bad about 25% of the time!

Last night I thought it out and promised myself to get back on track today.

I turn 30 in October so my goal is 30 lbs lost from now until then.  It's a lofty goal, about 2 pounds per week but if I went to the gym 4-5 times a week it will be doable.  My life has got to change and I need to have more positive things happening so I need to take the bull by the horns and just DO IT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment