weight ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, January 21, 2011

Laser Hair Removal, First Appointment

It was NO BIG DEAL!  That really sums it up!  I had knots in my stomach thinking what if it just hurt so much that I couldn't take it or what if scarred my arms?  In the morning I shaved my arms.  Such a weird feeling since I've never done that before but man, they looked so nice I must say:)  I went into my appointment, put on some big black sunglasses that turned the room into bright green and black and away we went with the laser.  The lady at the spa told me that the most sensitive areas would be my fingers and my hands but once we got to my arms, I would barely feel it and she was right!  The first zap I kind of cringed, it almost felt like if you touched a hot iron on accident but it only lasted for a split second.  Once we got to my arms, it honestly did not hurt at all.  It took all of 25 minutes for both arms and once we were done and even through the night, you could not tell I had anything done! No redness or swelling or sensitivity.  I will upload pictures of my before shots later but I just wanted to give a quick update.  My next appointment is March 4th and it will be interesting to see what my arms look like between now and then.  I'm thinking very seriously now of getting my upper lip done starting with the next appointment:)

No comments:

Post a Comment