weight ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, January 13, 2011

So many great things to share about my laser hair removal consultation!

Because I am literally overflowing with information about the laser hair removal and PCOS in general, I'm going to skip posting a lengthy message about it and opt to do a video!  I'm hoping I can get that done tomorrow or Saturday.  Short story is....it's WAY more expensive than I thought...I almost was  NOT a canidate for it....the owner of the spa has PCOS and has a heart wrenching story about infertility....therefore they give PCOS clients extra perks....a great book about PCOS was recommended to me!  All in a short 20 minutes!  I'm super excited at the moment! 

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the video :)
    Hair removal is expensive here in the Uk too and sadly due to the PCOS I have quite a but of unwanted hair! Would be great to not have to worry about it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I've been following your videos on youtube for quite awhile, and have appreciated your insights into PCOS and its treatment. :0) I had laser hair removal done on my chin (8 sessions), and it made no difference AT ALL, so I will be very interested to see how this works for you! Maybe the type of laser used makes a difference! Good luck!

    thissunshinegirl1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Do you remember what type of laser it was and was your hair pretty dark? Did they offer a refund or additional sessions? Can I ask how far apart your appointments were? Sorry to ask so many questions but it would be really helpful!

    ReplyDelete