weight ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Monthly Baby Photos

This last year was in some ways a blur for me and there were several things I had planned on doing that well quite frankly, just didn't get done because I ran out of steam!  I think one of the items that tops my list is taking a monthly photo of Dylan and Monkey in the same place each month to show their growth....and well their overall cuteness!

For ideas on monthly photos....
I love how cute these turned out!  Isn't he adorable?!
I've been thinking of making something like this for baby shower gifts and for my next baby to do monthly photos with.  Simple but such a great idea!

1 comment:

  1. I think monthly photos is a GREAT idea. I look back thru my daughters baby book, and I just wish I would have taken more pics. They grow & change sooo fast.

    ReplyDelete